Learning Management System
SINGLE SIGN ON (SSO)
Showcase LMS Content in CMS
Single Sign On (SSO) between CMS Server and LMS Server.
- ◈ When the user logs in either CMS or LMS is automatically logged into the other.
- ◈ When the user logs out of either CMS or LMS, is automatically logged out of the other.
- ◈ User sessions are synchronized between both platforms.
User synchronization between CMS and LMS
- ◈ When users are created in CMS or LMS, they are automatically created in the other platform.
- ◈ When users are deleted in CMS or LMS, they are automatically deleted in the other platform.
- ◈ When the user updates his profile in CMS or LMS, profile is updated on the other platform too.
- ◈ Option to select additional data source for user profile info, such as LMS Community or Shopping Cart.
- ◈ Field Data Mapping.
LMS Features Overview
- ◈ Courses
- ◈ Certificates
- ◈ Grades
- ◈ Events & News
- ◈ Topics, Contents
- ◈ Events, Stats
- ◈ Details
- ◈ Grading
- ◈ Teachers
- ◈ Mates
- ◈ Course Categories
- ◈ Course Directories
- ◈ For Parents / Managers
- ◈ For Teachers
- ◈ Statistics
- ◈ Courses
- ◈ Course Navigation
- ◈ LMS Calendars
- ◈ Student ("My") Courses
- ◈ Student Certificates
- ◈ Random Question Quiz
- ◈ Teachers
- ◈ Courses
- ◈ Course Categories
- ◈ Course Topics
► LMS Community integration
► Subscription Management System Integration
► Shopping cart integration
LMS DISPLAY FEATURES
User / Student Specific Component Views
- ◈ The views listed here provide access to the User / Student Specific information that spans across all courses the user / student has enrolled in.
- ◈ This information should be available only to registered users.
Student Course Grades
- ◈ Shows assignment grades of a specific course for the Student.
- ◈ Student events
- ◈ Shows all the upcoming events in all the courses the Student is enroled in, grouped by course.
- ◈ Student news
- ◈ Shows latest news for all the courses the Student is enroled in, grouped by course.
- ◈ Student grades
- ◈ Shows grades for every assignment submitted by the Student.
- ◈ Shows all the courses the Student is enroled in, linking to LMS.
- ◈ Student completed courses
- ◈ Shows all the courses the Student has completed.
- ◈ Student courses progress
- ◈ Shows Student courses progress, integrating with LMS's progress module.
Course Events - Shows a course’s events
- ◈ Shows upcoming events from a specific LMS course. For each event, the name and date are displayed.
- ◈ Each item links to the corresponding LMS's calendar page.
Grading sytem - Shows a course's grading system Grading System
- ◈ Shows the grading system for a given course. The course topics with their associated weight in percentage is displayed
Course News - Shows a course' s news
- ◈ Shows the latest course news of a given LMS course. For each news item / article, the article title and date are shown. Each news item links to LMS to display the entire article. These articles are only available to students enrolled in the course.
Course Stats - Shows a course' s stats
- ◈ Course Title
- ◈ Summary description of the course.
- ◈ Number of students enrolled in the course.
- ◈ Read (views) and write stats.
- ◈ Reads are the number of pages visited for a given task / assignment.
- ◈ Writes displays the average grade for all assignments submitted.
- ◈ To select the specific course, fill its course ID in Basic Parameters of the Menu Item as shown in the second image in Course Events above.
Course Detail - Detailed information about a course
- ◈ Shows detailed information about a given course. Data includes:
- ◈ Course Category
- ◈ Summary of the course (description)
- ◈ Start Date
- ◈ Enrolment Start and End Dates.
- ◈ Enrolment Duration.
- ◈ Total number of Topics.
Course Teachers - Lists a course's teachers
- ◈ Shows the teachers names from a given course.
Course Topics - Shows a course's topics
- ◈ Displays the Topics from the specific course along with the Topics Number and Description. In addition, just above the list of Topics the Course Introduction is displayed.
Course Contents - Shows a course's contents
- ◈ Displays the Contents from the specific course, linking to them if the user is enroled.
Course Mates - Shows a course's students
- ◈ Displays the students from the specific course, linking to their profile if a supported profile extension is used.
- ◈ Shows a list of courses group by Categories. For each course, name and description are shown.
- ◈ Grading System - Shows grading system used in a course.
- ◈ Courses by Category - Shows a list of all the courses grouped by their categories.
- ◈ Course List - Shows a list of all LMS Courses. For each one, the Course Name and a description will be shown with the Course Name linking to the specific Course for further details.
- ◈ Courses Abc - Shows a list of all LMS Courses with names starting with the configured chars.
- ◈ Teachers Abc - Shows a list of all LMS Teachers with surnames starting with the configured chars.
- ◈ General Stats - Shows LMS's General Statistics. The information provided includes:
- ► Number of courses published in LMS. Hidden / unpublished courses are not included in this statistic.
- ► Number of courses opens for enrolment.
- ► The number of students.
- ► The number of submitted assignments for the week.
- ► The number of visitors Last week.
- ► Unique users in the previous week.
- ► In addition to the above statistics, a list of courses is displayed allowing the user to link to a specific course for further information.
- ◈ Shows LMS courses, with some options to control which courses are to be shown.
- ◈ Link to options are:
- ► LMS Course, to link to the course page in LMS
- ► Course description and link to the course description page for the course
- ► Guest courses only
- ► Shows courses available to guests only
- ► Free courses only
- ► Shows free courses only
- ◈ Sort courses by: name, date, sortorder
- ◈ Only latest courses.
- ◈ Show only this number of newer courses.
- ◈ Specific courses.
- ◈ Show only the selected courses.
- ◈ Specific categories.
- ◈ Show only the selected categories.
- ◈ Shows those specific LMS courses that the currently logged in user has enrolled in. This module will link directly to the specific LMS course.
- ◈ Shows LMS calendar in CMS, containing all the events for the currently logged user. Links to the desired LMS calendar page.
- ◈ Two options define module configuration:
- ► Start week day: sunday or monday.
- ► Show global events to guests: show LMS global events to guest users.
- ◈ Shows last grades for the logged user.
- ◈ Max number of grades to show.
- ◈ Show average grades for each task.
- ◈ Shows links to the user's LMS mentees.
- ◈ Shows A-Z directory linking to courses or teachers.
- ► Directory type to display: Courses or Teachers.
- ► Groups of chars to be shown.
- ◈ Shows user certificates links.
- ◈ Shows course navigation menu. Configuration parameters let we decide which links should be shown.
- ◈ Shows course students.
- ► Show this number of students at max.
- ► Use tooltips.
- ◈ Shows random quiz questions
- ► Question category to pick questions from quetion bank.
- ► Number of questions to show in quiz.
- ◈ Shows course categories, linking to the course category view.
- ◈ Shows teacher list, linking to the module’s teacher view.
- ◈ Shows badges for currently logged user.
- ◈ Define the max number of items to show.
Dynamic Search for courses
- ◈ Courses.
- ◈ Course Categories.
- ◈ Course Topics.
APP - General Features
- ◈ LMS Welcome
- ◈ Enrolment Timer
- ◈ Certificate
- ◈ Checklist
- ◈ Two way Communication
- ◈ Face-to-Face Training Sessions
- ◈ Gamification
- ◈ Grade Me
- ◈ Progress Bar
- ◈ Restriction by Course Completion
- ◈ Turn it in
- ◈ Tags
- ◈ Filters
TUTORIAL AND COURSES CREATION
- ◈ Course Presentation
- ◈ Interactive Video
- ◈ Timeline
- ◈ Image Hotspots
- ◈ Drag the Words
- ◈ Flashcards
- ◈ Memory Game
- ◈ Dialog Cards
- ◈ Column
- ◈ Quiz - Question Set
- ◈ Drag and Drop
- ◈ Fill in the Blanks
- ◈ Find Multiple Hotspots
- ◈ Find the Hotspot
- ◈ Guess the Answer
- ◈ Juxtaposition
- ◈ Image Sequencing
- ◈ Multiple Choice
- ◈ Questionnaire
- ◈ Quiz (Question Set)
- ◈ Single Choice Set
- ◈ Speak the Words
- ◈ Summary
- ◈ True/False Question
Microsoft Word File Import
Import entire Microsoft Word 2010 (.docx) files, including tables, embedded images and Microsoft Equation Editor Equations, cleanly. Also imports LibreOffice and Google Docs files saved to .docx format.
An extension to empower the creator to import the entire contents of a Word 2010 (or later) file as clean HTML, retaining the formatting such as headings, lists, bold and italic. The heading styles in Word such as "Heading 1" are mapped to corresponding tags in HTML such as h3, h4 (the "Heading 1" style is mapped to h3, etc.). For best results, the imported Word files should be well-styled, i.e. use standard Word named styles (e.g. "Heading 1", "List Bullet") as much as possible.
The extension supports .docx files only, not the older .doc format. The following Word versions support this format: Word 2007, Word 2010 and Word 2013 (on Windows); Word 2011 and Word 2016 (on MacOS). Note that files in.docm format (i.e. including macros) are not supported.
After installation, the Extension's editing toolbar should have a new Word icon added to the files group.
Web Conferencing System
LMS Community Network – Promotional Activity
- ◈ Social networking component for our LMS Hybrid App
- ◈ Turns our App Portal into fully fledged social networking hub
- ◈ Provides user profile management, Facebook integration, photo and video sharing, privacy control, groups, events etc.
- ◈ Your own facebook-like or twitter-like social network, out of our LMS Users and it's all on your terms, directly on your Application Portal, under your complete control.
- ◈ Social Targeting - ADVT Streaming System
- ◈ Sponsorship Reward
- ◈ Affiliate Program
- ◈ Loyalty Program
- ◈ User Reward Platform
- ◈ User Points System
LMS courses inside our shopping cart storefront.
- ◈ Allows Users to purchase our courses and exams.
- ◈ Automatically enrols the Buyer in the selected course.
- ◈ Sends a configurable email to the Buyer confirming their purchase and provide instructions on gaining access.
- ◈ create "bundle products", that contain several courses. This way we can offer one product in shop that enrols buyer in several courses upon purchase.
- ◈ Paytm Payment Gateway
Sell User Points through Shopping Cart
- ◈ For example if we have a ratio of Rs.20/- worth 100 points then we can create a package of 500 points and sell it for Rs.100. Ratio to be set and the system will find out how many points to deliver according to the package price and quantity.
LMS Community User Points Payment processor
- ◈ A payment processor that allows our users through our shopping cart, to pay their order with their LMS Community User Points as a currency.
- ◈ Configurations file to specify a Points/Currency Ratio.
What it does:
- ◈ On the shopping cart options page, the user can select User Points (or whatever we call it) as a payment method for procuring Courses and Exams.
- ◈ The Payment class then checks if the customer has enough points available on his account and if so, processes the payment and order, and deduces the amount from the user Points account.
- ◈ If the user doesn't have enough points, the payment is rejected and a warning is displayed.
MULTI-TIER REFERRAL TRACKING: (added extension - only if required)
- ◈ Allows the Admins to publish our LMS courses inside our shopping cart store front.
- ◈ Allows Users to purchase an LMS Course like any other product offered through our shopping cart.
- ◈ Automatically enrols the Buyer in the selected course(s).
- ◈ Sends a configurable email to the Buyer confirming their purchase / provide instructions on gaining access.
- ◈ User message display, if the user tries to access the course without having paid.
- ◈ Show a link to the product page in shop.
- ◈ Measure and Develop Learning Insights
- ► Create compelling visualizations, including tables, charts, and cross-tabs. Bring our views and reports together into stunning, filtered dashboards.
- ◈ Schedule, Share, and Embed Our Insights
- ► Embed fluid charts and dashboards directly in our LMS, export to the most popular file formats, and schedule reports and dashboards to run automatically and be sent to the relevant users.
- ◈ Accurately determine which student is obtaining course knowledge, which ones need more time, and which courses are most effective.
- ◈ Measure our student's level of expertise
- ► Record completion dates for all regulatory compliance training and non-regulatory training
- ► Determine the time spent learning by each learner in each course
- ► Determine which student have completed which courses
- ► Prove the effectiveness of our learning programs
Types of LMS Reports that can be generated using optional extensions:
- ◈ Activity Report
- ◈ Course Overview Report
- ◈ Grades Report
- ◈ Logs Report
- ◈ Participation Report
- ◈ Student-wise Course Completion Report
- ◈ Student Outline Report
- ◈ Course access time log report
- ◈ Course Evaluation Report
- ◈ Quiz/Assessment report
- ◈ This game pull words from either a Glossary or quiz short answer questions and generates a hangman puzzle. Teacher can set the number of words that each game contains, if shows the first or last letter, or if show the question or the answer at the end.
- ◈ This game pull words from either a Glossary or quiz short answer questions and generates a random crossword puzzle. Teacher can set the maximum number of columns/rows or words that contains. Student can press the button “Check crossword” to check if the answers are correct. Every crossword is dynamic so it is different to every student.
- ◈ This game is like a crossword but the answers are hidden inside a random cryptex.
- ◈ This game pulls the quiz from multiple choice quiz questions and creates a “Who wants to be a Millionaire” style game complete with the three lifelines.
- ◈ The rules of the Millionaire game are simple:
- ► The contestant must answer each question correctly to proceed - if the contestant answer one question wrong, the game is over.
- ► To end or start a new game, the contestant will be presented with a new page having two options: The contestant can end the game and return to the course, or can start a new game.
- ◈ This game shows a sudoku puzzle to the students with not enough numbers to allow it to be solved. For each question the student correctly answers an additional number is slotted into the puzzle to make it easier to solve.
THE HIDDEN PICTURE
- ◈ This game randomly grabs an image from a glossary and hides it behind panels. As each question is answered correctly a portion of the image is revealed. How fast can they guess the image? The picture can be taken from another glossary, in case of glossaries with no pictures.
SNAKES AND LADDERS
- ◈ The students have to traverse a traditional “Snakes and Ladders” board by answering questions taken from either a Glossary or quiz short answer questions. As they get an answer right, the dice is rolled and a random number displayed. The game piece is moved ahead that many squares. If the game piece is in the bottom of a ladder and the answer is correct, it goes to the top. If the game piece is in head of snake and the answer is wrong, it goes to the tail.